PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION – COMING SOON – SOME ITEMS BELOW ARE AVAILBLE
MXA Hellcat Performance Packages
mXa high performance acceleration packages combine our research & development of the Hellcat platform with testing on our in house dyno, cruising around town and data from the track. 707 crankshaft HP is fun, but 800 to 1400 crankshaft HP is out of this world! What type of mad person needs that much horsepower? You do, why else would you be looking at this page? So by this time you’re asking yourself how much horsepower do you need? Well our packages are as simple as 1,2 or 3 or can be customized to your liking. Horsepower and torque can be gained multiple ways on the Hellcat platform, but proper tuning and torque management is key in keeping this beast from destroying itself.
MXA NTR (No Tune Required) Starting at $900-$4500
MXA MPU (Mild Performance Upgrades) Starting at $2200-$7500
MXA WPU (Wild Performance Upgrades) Starting at $8999
MXA XPU (Xtreme Performance Upgrades) Starting at $75,000
- PCM Options:
- Unlock your factory PCM consist of removing the PCM, sending out to be modified, down time can be up to 5 business days depending on shipping preference.
- New Unlocked PCM consists of replacing the factory PCM with a Mopar Hellcat PCM programmed with your VIN#, Mileage and Calibration ID. The untouched/unmodified factory PCM will be kept for backup.
- Tuner Options:
- HP Tuners Standard includes, MPVI 2 Interface and Software click here for more info
- Upper Supercharger Pulley Options:
- ZPE Griptec Pulley. The smaller the upper pulley the more boost from the supercharger is created.
- Metco Pulley
- Pinned Upper Supercharger Snout Option
- Lower Pulley Options:
- Pin the Factory Crank consist of drilling and using a dowel pin to secure the harmonic balancer to the snout of the crankshaft.
- ATI 10% Overdriven Balancer Pulley
- Injector Options:
- Injector Dynamics 1050X, 1300X and 1700X The best injector on the market bar none is included in our packages where most other kits use a cheaper budget injector to be more cost effective.
- Air Intake Options:
- Legmaker Intake
- JLT Intake
- Spark Plug Option:
- Brisk Racing Silver Spark Plugs
- Thermostat Option:
- Mishimoto 180 Degree Thermostat
- Catch Can Options:
- UPR Catch Can
- JLT Catch Can
- In House Installation and Tuning is all done here at Mass Acceleration Motorsports where your vehicle will be pampered. All vehicles are gone over with a fine-tooth comb on arrival and departure. Vehicles are protected with plastic and fender covers, receive a 27-point inspection, and undergo a 2-person quality check. We do all dyno tuning on our in-house dyno, and test drive each vehicle at cold start, idle and cruising to ensure quality and performance. Throughout this process video and pictures will be taken. Upon vehicle pickup, customers receive a complete invoice of all work performed, as well as a dyno sheet with dyno Wheel Horsepower and Torque numbers.
*All dyno numbers are relative to each specific vehicle. Every vehicle is different and will put out different numbers with the same parts.
MXA Package Form
"*" indicates required fields