aFe Control PFADT Series Solid Spherical Control Arm Bearings Corvette C5/C6
The aFe Control PFADT Series Solid Spherical Control Arm Bearings Corvette C5/C6 is now available. Almost 1 degree of camber is lost while cornering with the OE factory bushings, which deflect more than a ¼ inch in turns. Serious racers finally have an engineered solution for solid spherical control arm bearings. Indeed, the elimination of bushing deflection has a number of benefits. The camber required is reduced because no camber change is seen from bushing deflection, resulting in more consistent lap times and a reduction in tire wear. With these bearings, steering becomes sharp, crisp and predictable in all situations.
- Replaces all 18 control arm bushings with mono-ball, spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection
- 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings which feature a Mil Spec, high corrosion resistant anodizing
- CNC machined heat treated 17-4 PH stainless steel shafts
- CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers
- High articulation spherical bearings with over 108 components
- Easy installation into OE control arms, In other words, no machining or welding required
- These replaceable bearings are lined with Teflon for minimum friction, and zero maintenance.
- Highly recommended for dedicated track cars, not recommended for the casual street car