ATOMIC AIRFORCE LS7 INTAKE MANIFOLD
The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding – all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails*. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight
- Allows for the use of stock, and aftermarket fuel rails
- Available with Red, Black or Gray logos
- Power Gains of 36 horsepower and 16 pound feet of torque when tested with LS7 manifold on Lingenfelter LPE L28 Camaro engine versus stock manifold.
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-722-3|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Injector Style Provision||LS3/L92 EV6 USCAR|
|Plenum Volume with Runners||12.08L (737 c.i.)|
|Plenum Volume without Runners||236.2mm (9.29in)|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
sku: 27014, 27013, 2701