AWE Touring Edition Exhaust for 15+ Challenger 6.4 / 6.2 SC
The Touring Edition is a full 3” straight-through stainless steel catback configuration capable of delivering optimal power while remaining drone-free throughout the entire rev range. Featuring a precision-engineered H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers deep, rich exhaust notes that coax you to redline.
Catering to the feigns of big power, the Touring Edition features engineered provisions to accommodate larger, high performance driveshafts and differentials.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology™
Hand made in house, these systems command respect while remaining sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all at once.
Rage. Amplified. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the ‘15+ Dodge Challenger 392/Hellcat:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Engineered with clearances to accommodate larger, aftermarket driveshafts and differentials
- Challenger 392: Max gains of 15 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Challenger Hellcat: Max gains of 10 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Challenger Hellcat Redeye: Max gains of 7 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 6.4L NA and 6.2L SC.
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Touring Edition available as resonated for drivers equipped with aftermarket headers
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Tip options include OE tips, and quad 4”, double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Important fitment notes:
The Touring Edition Exhaust is available as non-resonated or resonated. We recommend the non-resonated variant for vehicles equipped with the factory headers. If your Challenger is equipped with aftermarket headers, we recommend going resonated. Have stock headers but planning to go aftermarket later? No worries, you can swap in the resonated mid sections with ease via an AWE Resonator Conversion Kit. Hit us here if you’re in need of this conversion kit.
sku: 3015-11052, 3020-11028, 3015-42138, 3020-42074, 3015-43146, 3020-43082