AWE Track Edition Axleback Exhaust for C7 Corvette without AFM Valves – Z06 / ZR1 / Z51 Manual 17+ / GS Manual
Raw, rowdy, and lightweight. The AWE Track Edition Axleback is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for the loudest of the lot.
Retaining the 3” diameter T304L stainless steel construction, the Track Edition Axleback mirrors all of the precision engineering and perfect fitment found in its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the 180 Technology®. Instead, the Track Edition features straight pipe sections to deliver the thunder.
The new sound of Corvette. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for C7 Corvettes without AFM valves:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Performance X-pipe and axleback configurations available. Options for all.
- Axleback Exhausts available as sophisticated Touring Edition or the raucous Track Edition
- Peak gains of 18 hp and 16 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 22 hp @ 6400 rpm and 20 ft-lbs of torque @ 4000 rpm, at the wheels (Performance X-pipe + Touring Edition Axleback Exhaust)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary straight-through drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision-engineered X-pipe available separately
- 4.5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Performance X-pipe is direct bolt-on
- Significant weight savings over stock
- No Check Engine Light — Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment — Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Fitments for C7 Corvette ZR1 / Z06 / Grand Sport Manual / Z51 Manual (2017+)
sku: 3020-42073, 3020-43081