BMR Suspension Non-adjustable Upper Control Arms with Poly Bushings Challenger 2008-18
The BMR Suspension Non-adjustable Upper Control Arms are now available. Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2008-2017 Dodge Challenger is easy with upper trailing arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s polyurethane, non-adjustable control arms for Challengers (UCA110) are manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16-inch CNC laser-cut, CNC-formed steel plate. This design gives you a strong control arm that above all, improves performance. Greasable, 95-durometer bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. BMR’s bushings are internally fluted, which allows grease to evenly coat the inner sleeve. These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet, and also reliable operation over the life of the bushings.
Fits all 2008-2017 Dodge Challengers
– Designed to the factory length
– High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greasable bushings
– MIG-welded 3/16-inch steel plate
– Dramatically reduces trailing arm flex as well as bushing deflection
– Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
– Designed for street performance, drag race, as well as road race applications
– Durable powdercoat finish
– 2 hour installation time
– Proudly designed and additionally made in the U.S.A.
sku: UCA110-BH , UCA110-R