BMR Suspension Upper Trailing Arms Challenger 2008-18
The BMR Suspension Upper Trailing Arms are now available. Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and also adding cornering consistency to your 2008-2017 Dodge Challenger is easy with lower trailing arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel trailing arms including soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires.
BMR’s polyurethane, non-adjustable trailing arms for Challengers (LTA110) are manufactured from heavy-duty 0.75-x1.5-inch boxed steel tubing. The open end is formed from CNC laser cut, CNC formed 3/16-inch steel plate. Consequently, this design gives you a strong trailing arm that greatly improves performance. Greasable, 95-durometer bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. These internally fluted bushings allow grease to evenly coat the inner sleeve. Additionally, These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet as well as reliable operation over the life of the bushings.
– Fits all 2008-2017 Dodge Challengers
– Designed to the factory length
– High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greasable bushings
– MIG-welded 0.75-x1.5-inch boxed steel tubing
– Dramatically reduces trailing arm flex
– Greatly reduces bushing deflection
– Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
– Designed for street performance, drag race, and also road race applications
– Durable powdercoat finish
– 1 hour installation time
– Proudly designed and also made in the U.S.A
sku: UTA110-BH , UTA110-R , UTA111-BH , UTA111-R , UTA112-BH , UTA112-R