Corsa CAT BLANKETS (AC011) 2020-23 CORVETTE C8
2020-2023 Chevrolet Corvette C8 6.2L V8
With CORSA High-Flow Cats Part # 16234
CORSA Cat Blankets (Pair)
Fits to CORSA High-Flow Cats Part # 16234
The C8 Corvette is an engineering marvel with its mid-engine configuration eye catching body lines and incredible performance. Yet with that engine placement comes an abundance of heat. One area exposed to excessive exhaust heat is the catalytic converter. In stock form Chevrolet added a significant amount of heat protection to the catalytic converters to prevent them from distributing excessive heat to other sensitive engine components in the engine bay. With the option to upgrade from the stock catalytic converters to RACE SPEC EPA Compliant High Flow Cats, CORSA Performance has designed catalytic converter Basalt lined Titanium infused catalytic converter heat blankets to also protect the C8 engine from added heat distributed from the CORSA Performance High Flow Cats.
- Custom Fitment Engineered to Fit Perfectly to CORSA Performance High Flow EPA Compliant Catalytic Converters
- Provides Superior Heat Protection
- Riveted Anchor Design with Spring Connections Allows for Easy Installation
- High End Titanium Weave Construction
- Ultimate Heat Protection up to 2500 F
- Helps protect/stop heat damage of painted and carbon fiber parts
- Double Reinforced Seams with Stainless Steel Thread for Lasting Durability
- 2 Year Warranty
🗒️ Installation Instructions
LONGTUBE YEARS: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Lead Time: 5 Days.
Every vehicle-specific CORSA product is engineered and designed to match the unique properties of the vehicle it is designed for to deliver perfect fitment and performance. CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installations on unspecified vehicles.