HELLCAT CHALLENGER – HELLCAT CHARGER
mXa high performance acceleration packages combine our research & development of the Hellcat platform with testing on our in house dyno, cruising around town and data from the track. 707 crankshaft HP is fun, but 800, 900 and 1000 crankshaft HP is out of this world! What type of mad person needs that much horsepower? You do, why else would you be looking at this page? So by this time your asking yourself how much horsepower do you need? Well our packages are as simple as 1,2 or 3 or can be customized to your liking. Horsepower and torque can be gained multiple ways on the Hellcat platform, but proper tuning and torque management is key in keep this beast from destroying itself.
All packages included a Heavy Duty Gates Green Belt
- PCM Options:
- Unlock your factory PCM consist of removing the PCM, sending out to be modified, down time usually 3 to 5 days.
- New Unlocked PCM consists of replacing the factory PCM with a Mopar Hellcat PCM programmed with your VIN#, Mileage and Calibration ID. The untouched/unmodified factory PCM will be kept for backup.
- Tuner Options:
- No Tuning Device 2 HP Tuner Credits are for people who do not want to deal with a handheld device and do not plan on switching custom tuning maps on a regular basis. This programming is done with our in house HP Tuners software.
- DiabloSport Trinity 2 handheld device click here for more info.
- DiabloSport i3 Intune handheld device click here for more info.
- HP Tuners Standard includes 8 Credits, Interface and Software click here for more info
- HP Tuners PRO includes 8 Credits, Interface and Software click here for more info.
- Upper Pulley Options:
- Metco Motorsports has developed an interchangeable upper supercharger pulley for the Hellcats. For our mXa Hellcat Level 1 package we utilize a 3.10 Pulley or a 2.85 Pulley to turn up the boost. The smaller the upper pulley the more boost from the supercharger is created.
- Lower Pulley Options:
- Pin the Factory Crank consist of drilling and using dowel pins to secure the harmonic balancer to the snout of the crankshaft.
- Do Not Pin the Factory Crank consist of no modification at all ( this option will not be used with the ATI Balancer or the Upgraded Idler Pulleys option ).
- ATI Balancer and Pin Crank consist of 10% overdrive harmonic balancer to drive the supercharger faster to produce more boost.
- Idler Pulley Options:
- Upgraded Idler Pulley Kit consist of 2 polished billet idler pulleys from Metco Motorsports that are larger in diameter then the factory units ultimately creating more belt wrap and grip which means less supercharger slippage.
- No Idler Pulley Kit
- Injector Options – The best injector on the market bar none is the Injector Dynamics 1050X which is included in the package where most other kits use a cheaper budget injector to be more cost effective. For a higher flowing injector you will need to look at our Level II and up mXa Hellcat Packages.
- Installation Option – In House Installation and Tuning is all done here at Mass Acceleration Motorsports were your vehicle will be pampered. All vehicles are gone over with a fine-tooth comb on arrival and departure. Vehicles are protected with plastic and fender covers, receive a 27-point inspection, and undergo a 2-person quality check. We do all dyno tuning on our in-house dyno, and test drive each vehicle at cold start, idle and cruising to ensure quality and performance. Throughout this process video and pictures will be taken. Upon vehicle pickup, customers receive a complete invoice of all work performed, as well as a dyno sheet with before and after dyno Wheel Horsepower and Torque numbers.
Additional options to consider for your Hellcat include sparks plugs, driveshaft, wheels with drag radials, and higher ratio rear differential.
Not included in these package prices are state tax, shop and haz mat fees.