Hurst 2010-2015 Camaro Manual Billet Plus 2 Short Shifter
The new Hurst 2010-2015 Camaro Manual Billet Plus 2 Short Shifter is now availible. Hurst has developed a new Billet/Plus 2 shifter for both the V6 and V8 applications. Simple to install with classic Hurst stick and round ball combination, this is the MUST HAVE companion to your Camaro. Please be aware the 2012 ZL1 and newer models (including the SS) have a screw that secures the shift knob.
Hurst Bushing Upgrade
The Pit Pack Extreme Duty Bushings arose from a group of customers who were able to destroy the standard bushings provided in Hurst’s Billet Plus Shifters. These bushings are constructed from a 303S stainless steel jacket and a high strength, high temperature, low friction, no maintenance, composite polymer liner. The bushings are designed with exacting tolerances to be an extremely tight isolated fit, yet still provide smooth precise shifting. No expense was spared in the design, development, testing, and construction of these bushings.
- CNC machined stainless steel stick assembly
- Nylon lined spherical pivot bearing
- Shift throw reduced for quicker shifts
- Smooth positive mechanism
- Bolt on classic chrome plated stick and white knob
- CNC machined stick adapter accepts Classic Hurst stick
- Includes two shafts – one option to reuse your stock shift knob, one option to use the new threaded White shift knob
- Bushing Upgrade Kit Package Contains Fully assembled bushings, spare O-rings, assembly lube & hardware
- Fully Isolated Design to Minimize NVH
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- Made in the USA
sku: HURST-3916030 – 3326030 , HURST-3916030 , HURST-3916030 – 1630140 – 3326030 , HURST-3916030 – 1630140 , HURST-3916030 – 1536200 – 3326030 , HURST-3916030 – 1536200