Per4mance Development Challenger/Charger 2015+ DIRS Diff Brace
The Per4mance Development Challenger/Charger 2015+ DIRS Diff Brace is now available for purchase. Starting in January 2019, P4D decided to take a fresh look at the differential brace taking into consideration what has worked and also what could be improved. Working with a new mechanical engineer, we started with a blank sheet of paper.
Our goal was two fold:
1) Could we develop a better solution?
2) Could a new solution be more harmonious with the OEM IRS?
This led us to develop a two-piece differential integration and reinforcement system.
– Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts as well as the three lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
– Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries a OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to “attach” to the reinforced differential.
– American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
– OEM differential bushing
– ARP and Holo-Krome fasteners/US made galvanized bushing bolt
– P4D tool-less PEM inserts for cross-member attachment
– Hard anodized coating in black (images are of preproduction units)
– Access to fill and drain plugs
– Typically ships in 24-48 hours
100% satisfaction guarenteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
User reported observations and benefits:
1) Product Quality and Packaging
2) Strength and Robustness
3) Improved rear-end dynamics including increased traction/less wheel hop
4) No increase in NVH
IMPORTANT: The DIRS is not compatible with BORLA aftermarket exhaust systems. Contact us if you’d like a DIRS and run Borla exhaust.
Use of the DIRS may impact the manufacturer’s warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.