Procharger 2020-2011 GRAND CHEROKEE (5.7) Supercharger Kit
POWER TO PASS, POWER TO PULL, POWER TO ENJOY
No matter if you are looking to add a bit more “fun” to your daily commute or possibly that extra “grunt” when you tow, this new ProCharger supercharger system delivers up to 160+ horsepower. For those of you that did the math that puts you OVER the rating of the SRT 6.4L Grand Cherokees (at a fraction of the price). Our system also creates sports car like 0-60 mph times, it can only be described as a true “sleeper” of an SUV.
With 7 psi of intercooled boost coming from the highly efficient P-1SC-1 head unit and premium pump gas, you can enjoy that HUGE gain in power. In addition, you can have confidence in the reliability that ProCharger delivers in their power gains and ECM programming for years and years of trouble free performance. ProCharger has been setting the bar for decades on intercooled centrifugal supercharged performance and still does today. Our air-to-air intercooler is the key to keeping inlet air temps to a minimum and power and reliability at a maximum.
|DESCRIPTION||BOOST||HP GAIN||PART #|
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||160+ HP||1DM214-SCI|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||1DM204-SCI|
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
HO INTERCOOLED SYSTEM
- 160+ horsepower gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, pump gas
- Self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, optional 3-year
- PCM Tuning supplied (complete system only)
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- Highly effective, large air-to-air intercooler and 3.50″ cold-side tubing
- No cutting or trimming required of OEM parts
- No need to drain the cooling system
HO INTERCOOLED TUNER KITS
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
- Polished, or black supercharger, bracket, intercooler finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
- Tuner Kits allow for D-1SC up to F-1A-94 upgrades
- Race Intercooler upgrade (from HO intercooler)
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade available
- P-1X/D-1X supercharger upgrade