Procharger 2021-2015 CHARGER R/T (5.7) Supercharger Kit
BOLT-ON OVER 160+ MORE HORSEPOWER TO YOUR 5.7 HEMI IN A MATTER OF HOURS
Proven Intercooled ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits are now shipping for 2019-2015 5.7L Challengers and Chargers (and 5.7L Rams). This industry leading technology produces a gain of 160+ HP with a conservative 7 psi. For those wanting to purchase a tuner kit and have custom tuning performed by a local dealer, higher gains are possible on modified engines.
Intercooled ProCharger Systems provide the coolest charge air temperatures, largest power gains and most repeatable performance available. ProCharger’s 5.7L systems and tuner kits feature the industry standard P-1SC-1 ProCharger, with self-contained oiling, billet impeller and billet gear cases standard. This kit also features highly effective and reliable air-to-air intercooling, which combines with an advantaged mounting location and best in class supercharger efficiency to minimize heat production and heat transfer, and maximize reliable power gains.
ProCharger was the first manufacturer to offer complete supercharger systems for 5.7 HEMI’s back in 2007 and still continues with industry and HEMI leadership,
|Description||Max Boost||Hp Gain||Intercooler||Part #||EO #|
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger||7 psi||160+||3 core||1DI615-SCI||D-365-18|
|HO Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 supercharger||specify||specify||3 core||1DI605-SCI||–|
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Want to learn about HO vs. Stage II, Tuner Kits vs. Systems, Intercooling tech and much more? Click the button below to visit the ProCharger 101 page.
- Shared 6-rib supercharger belt drive system
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Tuning setup provided, including handheld tuner
- Easy install with common hand tools
- No cutting required, 100% bolt on and reversible
We offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.
- Polished, Black or Satin Supercharger finish
- Polished, Black or Satin Bracket finish
- Race Intercooler upgrade
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
- P-1SC-1 up to F-1A-94 head units available
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade (for cars over 750HP, or those that want a loud bypass)